The anchor within our College logo, is a traditional sign of
steadfastness and hope, represents our pursuit for Excellence in all
aspects of life.
It forms part of the Salesian Coat of Arms and was an element in the College’s original crest.
A school which values EXCELLENCE exhibits
- An engaging and differentiated curriculum that promotes learning
- Students who accept academic challenges and display resilience
- Committed and professional teachers who take responsibility for student improvement
- Leaders who have high expectations and who recognise student success
- Positive and respectful relationships
- Parents and caregivers who encourage excellence