Will you be commencing with Salesian College Sunbury in 2020? Soon Noone's Imagewear, our uniform supplier, will be conducting new student uniform
fittings. You will need to make an appointment for this to occur. The uniform shop is located as you enter the College driveway on the left
hand side, near the Gatehouse Cafe. Free parking is available.
The appointments will be held at the Salesian College retail store during the following dates:
30 October to 31 October 2019
1 November and 4 November
6 November, 7 November and 8 November 2019
To make a booking you will need to undertake the following steps;
1. Head to: https://www.noone.com.au/school/salesian-college-rupertswood/stores
2. Click the ‘FIND A STORE’ button
3. Click the ‘BOOK AN APPOINTMENT’ button
4. To select a date please click on a blue date circle on the calendar
5. Choose a time and complete booking information. Name required is student name. Only one
appointment per student.
6. Click ‘BOOK APPOINTMENT’ button
7. You will be notified of your booking request, and you will receive email confirmation before the
time of the appointment.
For any queries you can phone the uniform shop directly on 9740 4831. If you are unable to personally visit the uniform shop, you can make your order online by clicking here. Payment options: EFTPOS and Cash only (cheques will not be accepted).
The College expects students to be well groomed at all times when wearing the College Uniform. Great care should be taken of the uniform and it should be worn with pride and respect.
When you are new to the College, you are expected to purchase the newly branded College uniform. Please make yourself familiar with the 2019 College Uniform Guidelines.
Click here to view the latest Uniform Price List (valid to 30 June 2019).