Our College fees cover the cost of conducting the educational programs and providing educational experiences, equipment, materials and resources. It
- Subject resources, materials and equipment
- Teaching resources and materials
- Classroom, workshop and specialist equipment
- Library resources and equipment
- Pastoral Care resources
- Targeted learning initiative, including study skills resources
- Student diaries
- Yearly calendar
- Library ID card for students
- Awards and presentations, medals and badges
No child will be refused enrolment from our College because of a family's inability to pay school fees. Payment plans and other arrangements can be organised with our Finance Department.
The College recognises that from time to time families will suffer financial difficulties, in particular during the Coronavirus pandemic. Assistance is available where genuine need exists. Confidentiality is assured.
To get a general idea of the fee structure of Salesian College Sunbury, take a look at the fees for the Year 2020.